The actually alright ticket bot.
A bot that helps you help. Completely free and easy to use, just like it should be.
- âš¡ Online --- 99.9% overall uptime, online whenever you need it.
- ðŸŽ« Familiar --- No more complex subcommands, we use a system your users are familiar with, the infamous
- â¤ï¸ Honest --- Coffee is 100% free and donation powered, and we expect it to stay that way.
- ðŸ† Trusted --- A growing amount of servers use Coffee to keep their members happy, and it works.
- ðŸ“ Tested --- Every release goes through rigorous testing for both performance and reliability before it's deployed.
Getting started with Coffee:
- Create a support role
- Run the setup command (
- Create a ticket. (
ðŸŽ‰ Now users can create tickets with
-new when they need support. That's it.
||-||Shows all commands and their purpose.|
||Creates a ticket.|
||-||Closes the ticket that the command is ran in.|
||Adds the user to the ticket. Getting user IDs|
||Creates ticket category and sets up guild for support.|
||-||View the guilds configuration.|
||-||Get a bot invite link!|
Ready to move on and start helping?
Stop waiting. Start helping. Your members won't thank you enough. Make the switch.
Made with â¤ï¸ & â˜• by Noah#3400 using the discord.js library.