What is Takara?
Takara is a fun project started by @Kommunikation.
The project is a simple discord bot made with [Discord.JS](https://discord.js.org/).
In this repository you will be able see the source code for the bot.
Which categories does the bot cover?
Can I use the bot in my discord server?
Yes, you can invite it to your discord server.
You can invite the bot by clicking here.
The bot is currently hosted on a Linux-VServer and should be up and running (We are currently searching for a better host).
If you need any help setting the bot up, join the support server.
What about the stored data?
- What data we store:
- Discord User information
- Discord Guild information
- We are able to manage the stored data:
- We can show you everything that is stored about you.
- We store the data to improve the quality of our services.
- How we store the collected data:
- The data is stored directly on a non-writeable Database.
- The database is not public or accessible to everyone.
- Personal information:
- The data stored for the profile command can be deleted at any time.
- We don't knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- If you can't delete your data, we strongly recommend you to contact us immediately.
- If you don't want your data to be public, we will try to remove it from our records as soon as possible.