~start normal <rounds> <participants>
1. A game can consist of 2 to 30 players
- All participants must be active when the game is started.
2. When the game starts each participant in the game will have a chance to draw and guess.
- To draw, you should use MS paint or any simple paint application screenshot it and submit it. For more drawing related tips do
~ help drawing. Normally, each person gets 60 seconds to draw and 70 seconds to guess
3. You get higher points the faster you get the answer.
- Note that the scores are built for every game session.
~prefix(Shows Current Prefix)
~prefix change <new_prefix>(Changes Current Prefix)
~start custom <rounds> <participants> <draw_time> <guess_time>(Same command with just more parameters)