- Chuck is a bot developed by Far.GG, a bot developer, in the Pycord library, which is a fork of the official Discord.py library in Python!
- Chuck was developed in order to make moderation a lot easier, and also let people have loads of fun, without leaving Discord.
- Chuck is as of now in v2.4.3 and will migrate to slash commands and buttons in v3.0.0.
- We hope to add a lot more features to the bot in the upcoming future!
- Stay safe!
- The prefix is c!
Commands for moderators
- c!kick: Kicks a member from the guild
- c!ban: Bans a member from the guild
- c!unban: Unbans a banned member from the guild
- c!mute: Restricts a member from talking
- c!unmute: Lets a muted member talk again
- c!addrole: Adds a specified role to a member
- c!purge: Purges/Clears a certain amount of messages(limit=500)
- c!nuke: Clones a mentioned channel and deletes the old one
- c!prefix: Set the server prefix for the bot!
Fun commands for everyone!
- c!avatar: Shows a mentioned member's avatar
- c!say: The bot says a message for you!
- c!embed: The bot embeds a message for you!
- c!8ball: Ask the 🎱ball a question!
Commands for the economy system!
- c!register: Register for the economy system!
- c!balance: Shows your account balance!
- c!beg: Beg for some money
- c!transfer: Give some of your riches to another person
Miscellaneous commands that don't fit anywhere else
- c!serverinfo: Shows information about the current server
- c!whois: Shows information about a mentioned member
- c!servercount: Shows the number of guilds the bot is in
- c!invite: Shows the bot's invite link
- c!ping: Shows the bot's ping
- c!vote: Shows the Top.gg vote link for Chuck