Moderation-based Discord bot created for the official hackweek.
How to use the bot?
x!settings will help you manage the settings for each guild.
View the settings by running x!settings view
- Adding and removing a punishment:
Example (This will add a punishment: a soft ban after 3 warnings):
x!settings add [--soft] [--temp ] [--days ] [--roleid ]
You can have as many punishments as you like! but remember, some punishments can collide with others! Use them cautiously!
x!settings add 3 ban --soft
To remove a punishment you run (the index is the place of the punishment in the list in x!settings view):
- Enabling and Disabling other settings
Example: Enabling anti-spam in automod:
Example: Disabling anti-spam in automod:
x!settings set automod.spam true
x!settings set automod.spam false
- Resetting to defaults:
- Auto Moderation - Prevents raids, spam, ads and swears!
- Lockdown command - locks one, multiple or all channels for a specific role downwards
- Moderation commands - many moderation commands to simplify your moderators' work.
- Moderation Log and Cases - easy and organized way of seeing the actions done by you and your mods!
- Advanced warning system and auto punishments - automatically punish those who commit offenses!