Moderation-based Discord bot created for the official hackweek.
Invite the public version here
Join the support server here
How to use the bot?
x!settings will help you manage the settings for each guild.
View the settings by running x!settings view
- Adding and removing a punishment:
Example (This will add a punishment: a soft ban after 3 warnings):
x!settings add [--soft] [--temp ] [--days ] [--roleid ]
You can have as many punishments as you like! but remember, some punishments can collide with others! Use them cautiously!
x!settings add 3 ban --soft
To remove a punishment you run (the index is the place of the punishment in the list in x!settings view):
- Enabling and Disabling other settings
Example: Enabling anti-spam in automod:
Example: Disabling anti-spam in automod:
x!settings set automod.spam true
x!settings set automod.spam false
- Resetting to defaults:
- Auto Moderation - Prevents raids, spam, ads and swears!
- Lockdown command - locks one, multiple or all channels for a specific role downwards
- Moderation commands - many moderation commands to simplify your moderators' work.
- Moderation Log and Cases - easy and organized way of seeing the actions done by you and your mods!
- Advanced warning system and auto punishments - automatically punish those who commit offenses!