Moderation-based Discord bot created for the official hackweek.
# How to use the bot? x!settings will help you manage the settings for each guild.
View the settings by running x!settings view
- Adding and removing a punishment: x!settings add [--soft] [--temp ] [--days ] [--roleid ]
Example (This will add a punishment: a soft ban after 3 warnings): x!settings add 3 ban --soft
You can have as many punishments as you like! but remember, some punishments can collide with others! Use them cautiously!
To remove a punishment you run (the index is the place of the punishment in the list in x!settings view): x!settings remove
- Enabling and Disabling other settings x!settings set
Example: Enabling anti-spam in automod: x!settings set automod.spam true
Example: Disabling anti-spam in automod: x!settings set automod.spam false
- Resetting to defaults: x!settings reset
- Auto Moderation - Prevents raids, spam, ads and swears!
- Lockdown command - locks one, multiple or all channels for a specific role downwards
- Moderation commands - many moderation commands to simplify your moderators' work.
- Moderation Log and Cases - easy and organized way of seeing the actions done by you and your mods!
- Advanced warning system and auto punishments - automatically punish those who commit offenses!
- Logging - Organize and chain punishments if a person edited/deleted a message of a sneaky invite!